birth doula support
My birth doula services package aims to help you feel affirmed, supported, and empowered to bring your new little one(s) into the world.
What the package includes:
- One “Meet & Greet” interview – up to 60 minutes, to go over my services, get to know you and your birthing partner (if applicable), and to determine if we are a good fit.
- Two Prenatal visits (2 hours each) where together, we create a birth preference plan, explore coping and comfort techniques that may work for you, as well as talk about any questions or concerns you may have leading up to the birth.
- 20% discount with a pre-natal yoga instructor who provides in home visits.
- 24/7 on call support two weeks prior to your due date and two weeks after.
- Emotional and physical support during the entirety of your labor for both you and your partner.
- A backup Doula who you will meet at one of your prenatal appointments in the instance that unforeseen circumstances prevent me from attending your birth.
- One Postpartum visit (2-3 hours) within your home to help support you as your family transitions into life together! This includes early lactation support, complimentary sitz herbs, a space for you to process emotions and feelings regarding your birth experience, light housework, referrals to local resources upon request, as well as general support that will help you feel more confident and comfortable as a new parent.
- Access to my lending library of books surrounding pregnancy, birth, and postpartum adjustment during our time together.
*I deeply believe that every person has a right to emotional, physical and psychological support from a Doula. Your financial circumstances should not hinder this. I am happy to volunteer my time or offer a sliding scale to those who are without monetary resources and am willing to barter for products and/or services.